Since 2010, Artixan Consulting Group LLC has been providing superior and agile HR strategy consultation, empowering organizations to achieve an competitive advantage and the greatest impact from their human capital investment.
Artixan creates value and reduces risk for companies through our efficient, responsive, and practical HR solutions that work. Our team of human capital consultants includes HR professionals with deep generalist backgrounds in a variety of industries, experienced workplace trainers, expert management coaches and sophisticated workplace investigators with backgrounds in the legal and/or employee relations fields.
About the Founder
Xan Raskin has spent her entire career solving workplace issues and started Artixan Consulting Group with a passion for helping companies strengthen employee relations with solutions that are sustainable, easy to implement and mitigate risk. In her role, Xan works directly with clients, oversees operations, and ensures that there is an extensive network of available resources and consulting expertise to meet client needs.
Xan developed her extensive human resources and risk management skills over ten years at global Fortune 500 companies, including PepsiCo, Inc. and Bristol-Myers Squibb, where she served as a vice president and assistant general counsel. As the principal legal advisor for the HR functions, Xan was a critical member of the teams that designed and implemented companywide competency models, performance management and progressive disciplinary systems, training programs on discrimination prevention and diversity, layoff programs, HR due diligence and integration for mergers and acquisitions, an ombudsman function and a centralized employee relations investigations group. Xan began her professional career as an employment litigation attorney at Proskauer LLP in New York City. Xan co-authored a book, Issues in Employee Leave, a resource guide for human resources professionals and in-house counsel on the legal complexities of employee absences from work, her articles have appeared in industry publications such as HR Advisor and EEO Update, and she also lectures regularly on a variety of workplace risk mitigation issues.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, UCLA, major in Mass Communication Studies, graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa
- Juris Doctor, Georgetown University School of Law
- Certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Completion of Mediation Intensive Training Program, conducted by the Center for Understanding in Conflict
Professional & Community Involvement
- Federal Mediation Panel — Southern District of New York (SDNY)
- Member of the International Ombudsman Association
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Member of the New York State Dispute Resolution Association, Inc. (NYSDRA)
- Member of the Board of Legal Advisors for Legal Momentum (formerly the NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund)