In The News
- Employment Law This Week, Ep 22: Best Practice Tips for Investigations, May 2, 2016.
- 6 Common Bad Habits that Could Get You Fired, by Catherine Conlan, Monster.com, October 2014.
- Preventing Presenteeism, by Susan Johnston, Pizza Today, October 2014.
- Balancing Act, by Lindley Taber, New York Post, May 20, 2013.
- What You Need to Know Before You Sign That Employment Contract, by Lekan Oguntoyinbo, NASDAQ, September 10, 2012
- Five Tips to Prevent Retaliation Claims During Investigations, by Xan Raskin, I-Sight Blog, August 1, 2012
- How to Write Stellar Investigation Reports, by Xan Raskin, I-Sight Webinar, July 2012
- How to Navigate the Niceness Paradox, by Robin Madell, The Glass Hammer, December 20th, 2011
- How to Choose the Right Investigator for Workplace Misconduct, by Xan Raskin, I-Sight Blog, August 9, 2011
- Rethinking Normal Business Hours: The Case for the 4-day Workweek, by Beth Braccio Hering, MSN CareerBuilder, August 3, 2011
- Resume State of Mind Leads to Promotions, by Lee Miller, The Star-Ledger, March 13, 2011
- How to Soften the Blow When Firing Someone, by Mike Michalowicz, TPE Blog, March 10, 2011
Looking for a facilitator or speaker for your next conference or workshop? Artixan can present on a variety of topics relating to employee relations and the workplace. Please contact us for more information.
“Best Practices in Workplace Investigations”
(sponsored by CCA, Inc.) Kitano Hotel – New York, NY – Oct 2014
“A Bad Time to Be An Employer?”
The 21st Annual General Counsel Conference (sponsored by Corporate Counsel Magazine)
New York Marriot Marquis – New York, NY – June 2009
“Understanding Termination Issues”
Corporate Counsel Symposium on Employment Law
Hilton Washington Embassy Row – Washington DC – February 2009
“Cross Border Employment Agreements”
As The World Turns: Perspectives on International Labor & Employment
New York State Bar Association & Cornell University ILR School Law Conference
Bloomberg Tower – New York, NY – March 2008
“Age Discrimination and Labor Relations: From Mandatory Retirement to the Promotion of Diversity in the Workplace”
International Bar Association, Labour & Employment Committee Annual Meeting
IDEC Centre – Barcelona, Spain – March 2006
“Sex Discrimination in Remuneration”
International Bar Association Annual Meeting
Prague, Czech Republic – September 2005
“Employment Law: Year in Review”
Corporate Counsel Association Annual Meeting
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel – Washington, DC – October 2005