In The News
- Employment Law This Week, Ep 22: Best Practice Tips for Investigations, May 2, 2016.
- 6 Common Bad Habits that Could Get You Fired, by Catherine Conlan, Monster.com, October 2014.
- Preventing Presenteeism, by Susan Johnston, Pizza Today, October 2014.
- Balancing Act, by Lindley Taber, New York Post, May 20, 2013.
- What You Need to Know Before You Sign That Employment Contract, by Lekan Oguntoyinbo, NASDAQ, September 10, 2012
- Five Tips to Prevent Retaliation Claims During Investigations, by Xan Raskin, I-Sight Blog, August 1, 2012
- How to Write Stellar Investigation Reports, by Xan Raskin, I-Sight Webinar, July 2012
- How to Navigate the Niceness Paradox, by Robin Madell, The Glass Hammer, December 20th, 2011
- How to Choose the Right Investigator for Workplace Misconduct, by Xan Raskin, I-Sight Blog, August 9, 2011
- Rethinking Normal Business Hours: The Case for the 4-day Workweek, by Beth Braccio Hering, MSN CareerBuilder, August 3, 2011
- Resume State of Mind Leads to Promotions, by Lee Miller, The Star-Ledger, March 13, 2011
- How to Soften the Blow When Firing Someone, by Mike Michalowicz, TPE Blog, March 10, 2011
Looking for a facilitator or speaker for your next conference or workshop? Artixan can present on a variety of topics relating to employee relations and the workplace. Please contact us for more information.
“Did That Really Just Happen? Practical Strategies for Preventing Unconscious Biases and Microaggressions in the Workplace.” 37th Annual Workforce Management Briefing. Sponsored by Epstein, Becker & Green, P.C. Hilton Hotel – New York, NY – October 2018
“Sexual Harassment in France and the United States.” Sponsored by Littler Mendelson, P.C. April 2018
“Best Practices in Workplace Investigations.” Sponsored by CCA, Inc. Kitano Hotel – New York, NY – Oct 2014
“A Bad Time to Be An Employer?” The 21st Annual General Counsel Conference (sponsored by Corporate Counsel Magazine). New York Marriot Marquis – New York, NY – June 2009
“Understanding Termination Issues.” Corporate Counsel Symposium on Employment Law. Hilton Washington Embassy Row – Washington DC – February 2009
“Cross Border Employment Agreements.” As The World Turns: Perspectives on International Labor & Employment. Sponsored by New York State Bar Association & Cornell University ILR School Law Conference. Bloomberg Tower – New York, NY – March 2008
“Age Discrimination and Labor Relations: From Mandatory Retirement to the Promotion of Diversity in the Workplace.” International Bar Association, Labour & Employment Committee Annual Meeting. IDEC Centre – Barcelona, Spain – March 2006
“Sex Discrimination in Remuneration.” International Bar Association Annual Meeting. Prague, Czech Republic – September 2005
“Employment Law: Year in Review.” Corporate Counsel Association Annual Meeting. Marriott Wardman Park Hotel – Washington, DC – October 2005